Businesses with questions about the NY Forward Reopening Guidelines should contact Andrew Santillo at 518-853-8155
APPLY FOR THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY COVID-19 PANDEMIC LOAN PROGRAM
COVID-19 has created a rapidly changing environment for businesses in our community. News about assistance programs and other relief efforts continues to come in quickly.
As New York State monitors and responds to developments related to COVID-19, Empire State Development is providing up-to-date guidance for businesses impacted by the virus.
HELPFUL LINKS FOR EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES FROM NYS & THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
Reopening Tools & Tips for Businesses:
|GUIDANCE FOR PHASE 2 BUSINESSES |
• Office-Based Work
• Real Estate Services
• Commercial Building Management
• Essential and Phase II Retail – In-Store Sales
• Vehicle Sales, Leases, and Rentals
• Hair Salons & Barber Shops
For help determining whether or not your business is eligible to reopen, use the lookup toolkit HERE.
|GUIDANCE FOR PHASE 3 BUSINESSES/INDUSTRIES*|
• Food Services (Indoor & Outdoor Dining)
• Personal Care Services
• Higher Education Research (Phase 1)
• Childcare and Day Camps
*NOTE: This guidance has been released in anticipation of the Mohawk Valley Region moving to Phase 3. The Mohawk Valley Region currently remains in Phase 2 of reopening.
NYS Unemployment Insurance Assistance – https://dol.ny.gov/unemployment/unemployment-insurance-assistance
Volunteer to Help NYS Fight COVID-19 – email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE: NEW applications are now open again for the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL Loan).
IMPORTANT NOTE – NEW LINK NOW OPEN: SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Application – http://: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance
If you have already submitted your application for the EIDL Loan and Advance and received a confirmation number, your application is in the SBA queue.
- There is no mechanism to review the status of the applications (EIDL Loan and EIDL Advance). You will have to wait until the SBA contacts you.
IMPORTANT NOTE – NEW LINK AS OF APRIL 24: U.S. SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program
If you have already submitted a Paycheck Protection Program application with a lender:
- If your loan has been approved with a SBA set-aside #, your loan was approved under the initial Cares Act appropriation. The funds will be dispersed in accordance with the lender’s closing process.
- If you have submitted an application with a lender and received an internal lender approval without a SBA approval and set-aside number, check with the lender on the status of your application.
- If you have submitted an application with a lender and have not received a communication from the lender related to the loan approval, the lender will not be able to process those loans at this time.
If you have questions related to your application, contact the lender with which you applied.
If you have not yet submitted your application with a Paycheck Protection Program lender, the program has been suspended and the lender will not be able to accept new applications under new funds are appropriated to the program.
SBA Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
U.S. Department of Labor: Public Health Emergencies and the Fair Labor Standards Act Questions and Answers
U.S. Department of Labor: Families First Coronavirus Response Act – Employer Paid Leave Requirements
U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship – Guide to the CARES Act
CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. This interim guidance is based on what is currently known about the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
For updates from CDC, please see the following: